Package Concierge® & Florence
- Package Concierge founded in 2012 – based in Medfield, MA - founders have 25+ years of multifamily industry experience
- Florence Corp and Package Concierge formed a strategic alliance in April 2013 and we launched our first product together in November 2013
- Florence develops and manufactures the automated locker systems and Package Concierge develops the software front-end management system
- Package Concierge® was acquired by Gibraltar Industries in 2017 and is now a “sister” company to Florence
- Package Concierge® was first to market with automated package management locker systems specifically designed for the apartment industry
- Over the last five (5) years the Package Concierge team has introduced the benefits of automated locker systems to apartment owners and managers and our systems have become expected” amenities in mail/package rooms
- We look forward to sharing the Package Concierge advantage with you too!
- 25+ million package transactions
- 1300+ installations
- Nearly 350,000 users
- Located in 39 states
- $1B parent company
- 85 years experience - design and manufacturing delivery equipment
- Business stats change daily!
The Package Concierge Advantage
1. Package Concierge® is both a Community and Resident based system
2. Software and system is purpose-built around multifamily operational needs
3. Only system on the market that is not a transaction based system
4. Our Resident-based system provides personalized service such as:
i. Multiple package pick-up using (1) UserID barcode/PIN - all doors pop open!
ii. Allows Resident to use (1) UserID barcode/PIN to perform all functions
iii. Eliminates requirement to enter a transaction code for every package
5. Returns/Shipping can be initiated for use by Residents & Property Manager
6. Residents can also use our system to transfer items to others (Peer2Peer)
7. RFID feature on Premier systems allows community key fobs to be used
8. Package Concierge® Team provides customized onboarding for clients
9. Accurate resident data is facilitated via a customized plan established with client
10. Finishes of lockers and mailboxes are a precise match since both made by Florence
11. Our products have been designed for compliance, accessibility and durability
i. Package Concierge® lockers passed stringent testing and are ETL-Listed products
ii. Our products meet all the requirements of the Fair Housing Act
The Package Concierge® Collection
The following slides highlight important components of the Package Concierge® system:
- Software – purpose built to serve the needs of multifamily communities
- Hardware - we provide the broadest line of package management equipment
- Optional Features – software and hardware options to meet varying business needs
- Service/Support – U.S. based 24/7 customer service and product technical support
How Package Concierge® Works - The Basics
Carrier delivers package directly into the Package Concierge lockers … quick, intuitive process averaging < 8 seconds!
Resident/User receives email or text notification that package has been delivered.
User retrieves their package by entering their User ID or simply scanning the bar code in their email or mobile app.
Locker compartment now open and ready for the next package delivery!
Why this Amenity Makes Sense for Property Managers
Provide Value-Add Service to Increase Staff Capacity
- Property Management personnel spending lots of time managing packages … and based on online ordering trends … it’s only going to get worse!
- Package Concierge® eliminates package management work allowing staff to focus on higher value activities.
Convenience and Customer Satisfaction
- Packages stored in secure lockers reduce the risk of theft or loss
- Residents can retrieve packages at their convenience – even outside property office hours
- Self-service convenient access to packages on users own schedule
Package Concierge® Software
Monitoring of installed systems • Personalized training/onboarding provided • Customer Service provided via phone/email • Software updates performed remotely • Management team support
- Resident oriented functionality unique to Package Concierge®
- User updates simple and easy to manage using web-based portal
- “Community” based system … only users authorized by management may use system
- Reporting across properties provided - tracking customer data, system transactions, capacity utilization, “stale” packages, delivery carriers, locker size trends, pick-up times, and more!
- Resident users specify communications preference, indicate accessibility/reach access needs and more using their Profile
Package Concierge® Mobile App
- Authorized Users may download the Package Concierge app allowing them to keep all their profile options and package transactions at their fingertips
User Friendly Management Dashboard
(Available to owner defined system management portal users)
Customer-Focused Feature Options
Other Key Features & Services